Benutzer-Werkzeuge

Webseiten-Werkzeuge


oeffentlich:kulturleitfaden_eng

Unterschiede

Hier werden die Unterschiede zwischen zwei Versionen gezeigt.

Link zu der Vergleichsansicht

Beide Seiten, vorherige Überarbeitung Vorherige Überarbeitung
Nächste Überarbeitung
Vorherige Überarbeitung
oeffentlich:kulturleitfaden_eng [24.02.2016 um 17:57]
roxy@azconni.de
oeffentlich:kulturleitfaden_eng [23.03.2016 um 12:10]
roxy@azconni.de
Zeile 46: Zeile 46:
 ====finance and budget==== ====finance and budget====
  
-  * concerts: 30 % of the entry earnings will be kept by us. By this, we'll pay all people who work, insurance, GEMA and additional costs. The remaining 70% are at your disposal to pay the your expenditures as well as the acts. +  * **concerts:** 30 % of the entry earnings will be kept by us. By this, we'll pay all people who work, insurance, GEMA and additional costs. The remaining 70% are at your disposal to pay the your expenditures as well as the acts. 
-  * parties: 35 % of the entry earnings will be kept by us. By this, we'll pay all people who work, insurance, GEMA and additional costs. The remaining 65 % are at your disposal to pay the your expenditures as well as the acts. Furthermore you can set out two people who work with us at the entrance - or we do so and then you'll need to pay yet another 100 EUR. +  * **parties:** 35 % of the entry earnings will be kept by us. By this, we'll pay all people who work, insurance, GEMA and additional costs. The remaining 65 % are at your disposal to pay the your expenditures as well as the acts. Furthermore you can set out two people who work with us at the entrance (they'll take care of the cash box) - or we do so and then you'll need to pay yet another 100 EUR. 
-  * You'll get also a total of 40 € for the catering in the evening (for the acts, bartenders, "security") and, if necessary, for the following morning's breakfast. Please keep the receipts.+  * **parties+cocktailbar:** you also habe the opportunity to be in charge of the cocktailbar and you'll sell shots and cocktails. This means we'll only sell non-alcoholic drinks and beer downstairs at the bar. In this case we'll receive 40% of all entry earnings and you'll get the remaining 60% plus the whole earnings of the cocktailbar (minus change). It's your task to buy als the licorice then but we can give advices for this if you like 
 +  * You'll get also a total of 40 € for the **catering** in the evening (for the acts, bartenders, "security") and, if necessary, for the following morning's breakfast. Please keep the receipts.
   * Each act/band member will receive 4 **free drink vouchers**, maximum admissible per evening are 60 vouchers. All the acts, organizers and working people can get drinks for reduced prices. Please do not serve your whole circle of friends with that!   * Each act/band member will receive 4 **free drink vouchers**, maximum admissible per evening are 60 vouchers. All the acts, organizers and working people can get drinks for reduced prices. Please do not serve your whole circle of friends with that!
   * We refund at maximum 40€ of your promotion expenditures (with receipt!)   * We refund at maximum 40€ of your promotion expenditures (with receipt!)
Zeile 58: Zeile 59:
  
 ====introduction of the event==== ====introduction of the event====
-**  * Acts: Name und Genre (Sollten einzelne Acts unsereme Minimalkonses widersprechen behalten wir uns das Recht vor, den Act oder die Veranstaltung abzusagen+**  * Acts: Name and Genre (if acts contradict our minimal consensus we reserve our right to exclude the act or cancel the event
-**  * Grobe Absprache über die benötigte TechnikFür reguläre KonzerteParties, Lesungen, etc haben wir alles daSpezielles sollten wir rechtzeitig besprechen+**  * Principal information on the required technicsWe own all the stuff that one needs for regular shows,partieslectures etc., we should talk/be informed about special needs early
-  * Zeitlicher Ablauf der VeranstaltungBeginn und verbindliche Endzeit +  * time flow of the eventbeginning and mandatory ending time  
-  * Finanzen +  * finances 
-    * Übersicht eurer Kosten:  +    * overview on your costs 
-      * Welche Gagen und Fahrkosten werden angestrebt+      * How much salaries/pays/fees will you pay for the acts
-      * Brauchen die Acts VerpflegungFür wie viele Menschen+      * How much are the travel expenses? 
-      * Werbungskosten +      * Do the acts need food/drinks/breakfast, if yes: for how many people
-      * Deko +      * costs for advertising (flyer, posters) 
-    * Übersicht der möglichen Einnahmen +      * decoration 
-      * geplante Höhe des Eintritts +    * overview on the potential earnings: 
-      * gibt es weitere Geldquellen (FörderungSpenden, Sponsoring etc.)? +      * entry fee 
-  * Wir haben einen Bandpennraum der genutzt werden kannGebt bitte bescheid wenn dieser benötigt wird.+      * are there further sources of capital (sponsorshipsdonations etc.)? 
 +  * We have a dormitory room (12 mattresses) for the bands that can be usedPlease let us know if you'll need it.
  
-====Werbung==== +====advertising==== 
-  * Alle Details für die Werbung bitte an ''webmaster@azconni.de'' schicken +  * Please send all details for advertising to ''webmaster@azconni.de'' 
-  * Kümmert euch rechtzeitig um die folgenden Punkte +  * Please make sure to handle the following points at the right time: 
-  * Zu Beginn jedes Monats reichen wir die Information für die Veranstaltungen des __darauffolgenden__ Monats bei den Printmedien ein und geben einen eigenen Monatsflyer in DruckBis zu diesem Zeitpunkt solltet ihr uns die Namen der Acts, evtl den Namen der Veranstaltung und das/die Genre geschickt haben+  * at the 20th of each month we'll need all information concerning events of the __following__ month to the print our news flyerYou're supposed to send us names of bands/acts and also the name of the event as well as the genre
-  * Wir erstellen eine Termin auf unserer WebsiteDie Informationen dazu zusammenzutragen ist deine AufgabeJe mehr dort stehtdesto besserWir haben die Möglichkeit FlyerVideos und Links einzubettenAußerdem ist es immer ne schöne Sache, wenn zu den Acts und der Veranstaltung als solche ein paar Sätze geschrieben werden+  * We also will prepare an input on our websiteIt's your job to send us the information for thisThe more detailed this isthe merrier it isWe also have the opportunity to embed flyerslinks and videosFurthermore it's always a good point to write a few sentences about each act and the event
-    Es empfiehlt sich, die Veranstaltung auch auf anderen Portalen zu veröffentlichen:[[http://banq.de|banq]], [[http://lastfm.de|lastFM]], [[http://Exmatrikulationsamt.de|Exmatrikulationsamt]], weitere spezielle Homepages je nach Inhalt bzw. subkultureller Bezug der Veranstaltung +  We strongly recommend to publish the event also on further websites:[[http://banq.de|banq]], [[http://lastfm.de|lastFM]], [[http://Exmatrikulationsamt.de|Exmatrikulationsamt]] as well as special homepages conforming to the content respectively the subcultural output 
-  * Wir übernehmen maximal 40€ eurer Werbungskosten (mit Quittung+  * We'll refund a maximum of 40EUR of your advertising costs (please leave us the receipt!
-  * Überlegt euch ob ihr euch die Druckkosten und das Verteilen von Flyern mit anderen Veranstalter_innen teilen könnt +  * Consider if you can share costs and spread advertisements together with other events/hosts/organizers 
-  * Es besteht die Möglichkeit unseren Risographen (Super-Kopiererzur Produktion von s/w Flyern in moderaten Stückzahlen zu nutzen. Bei Interesse bitte auf dem Plenum nachfragen.+  * Of course you are also free to use the //risograph// (sot of a super-copierto print b/w flyers in moderate quantityIf you are interested please tell us on the plenary meeting or ask at the office
  
 ====Techrider==== ====Techrider====
-  * an ''technik@lists.azconni.de'' schicken+  * please send the techrider to ''technik@lists.azconni.de''
  
-====Anwohner_innenzettel==== +====announcement to the neighbours==== 
-  * Braucht es nur bei Parties    +  * only needed for parties 
-  * An alle Haustüren in obere Rudolf-Leonhard-Straße, Buchenstraße, obere Schanzenstraße hängen +  * a small sheet of paper that announces parties to all surrounding neighbours/houses in a friendly way  
-  * auf diesen freundlich über die Existenz Party informieren+  * please put one sheet to all doors at upper Rudolf-Leonhard-Straße, Buchenstraße, upper Schanzenstraße 
 +  * blank document here: [[https://wiki.azconni.de/oeffentlich/nachbarzetteln]]
  
-====Detaillierte Vorbesprechung==== +====detailed preliminary discussion (briefing)==== 
-  * deine Koch- und Einlassdienste sowie die Ansprechperson für den Abend vorstellen +  * introduce/mention your supporting assistants: who will cook? Who's gonna take over an entry shift? Who will be responsible and addressable at the very night of the event? 
-  * Brauchst du den BandschlafraumACHTUNGes gibt dort keine Decken&Kissendie Bands müssen selbst Schlafsäcke mitbringen+  * Will you use the band dormitoryPLEASE NOTEthere are no pillows and blanketthe bands need to bring their own sleeping bags
-  * Wir müssen klären, wie der Schlüssel fürs Haus den Weg zur Veranstaltung und wieder zurück findet +  * We need to figure out when you'll receive and return the key before/after the event 
-  * Festlegen, bis wann muss das Haus geputzt sein muss +  * we need to schedule the cleaning (until when needs the house be cleaned?) 
-  * Details des Zeitplans klären (Ankunft/Abreise der Bands)+  * clarify details of the time schedule (arrival/departure of the bands
  
-====Nachbesprechung==== +====debriefing==== 
-  * wichtig +  * important 
-  * Wir freuen uns über Feedback +  * we are always happy to hear your feedback 
-  * ggf Rückgabe von Schlüsseln+  * maybe return your keys
  
  
-=====Deine Aufgaben=====+=====Your tasks=====
  
-====Direkt vor der Veranstaltung==== +====immediatly before the event==== 
-  * Falls notwendigVorbereitung des Bandschlafraums (Matratzen beziehen+  * if necessarypreparation of the band dormitory (put sheets on the mattresses
-  * Betreuung der Acts (rechtzeitig vor Ort seinins Haus einweisen+  * caring for the acts (be there in timeshow them around in the house
-  * Vegane Verpflegung für Acts und Dienste +  * vegan catering for acts and everyone that takes over a shit 
-  * **gemeinsame Vorbesprechung mit allen beteiligten Diensten 30 Minuten vor Beginn der VeranstaltungKlären von letzten Fragen** +  * **collective briefing with every one that is involed at least 30 min before the event beginsclarifying of last questions** 
-  * **Gästeliste** erstellen, bei Konzerten Platz pro Künstler_inbei Parties 10 Plätze+  * make the **guest list**: for concerts person per artistfor parties 10 people
  
-====Während der Veranstaltung==== +====during the event==== 
-  * korrektes Ausfüllen der **Bandverträge** gemeinsam mit einer Person vom Haus +  * Please fill out the contracts correctly (**Bandverträge**) together with one person from AZ Conni -> we need  real names + addresses here! 
-  * wenn vorhandenbitte Bahntickets/Taxisquittungen/Tankrechnungen/weitere Quittungen in die Einlasskasse legen +  * if presentplease put all train tickets/cab receipts/gas receipts into the cash box 
-  * die Einlasskasse wird nach Kassenschluss gemeinsam mit einer Person vom Haus ausgezählt und die Acts bezahlt (erst wenn die Bandverträge ausgefüllt sind+  * the cash box will be counted by you and one person from AZ Conni after we stopped taking entry fee (after ticket office closing
-  * bis zum Ende des Abends ansprechbar bleiben ;)+  * if the **Bandverträge/contracts** are filled out and signed the acts can be payed now 
 +  * you really need to be addressable during the whole night until the end of the evening! 
  
-====Direkt nach der Veranstaltung==== +====directly after the event==== 
-  * Putzen +  * cleaning 
-    * die Veranstalter_innen fegen und wischen den Saal und den Backstage +    * the organizers (=you) brush and wipe the concert hall as well as the backstage 
-    * die Kochdienste putzen die große Küche +    * the big kitchen needs to be cleaned be the ones that cooked 
-    * wir kümmern uns um den Rest (Treppenhausesdie ToilettenBarraumkleine Küche). Bei Konzerten geschieht das am Abend, bei Parties am nächsten Tag+    * we'll take care about all the rest (stair casestoiletsbarsmall kitchen- at the same night for concert; on the following day after parties
-    * gemeinsames Aufräumen des Außengeländes (Hof fegen und Flaschen einsammeln)+    * collective cleaning of the outer area (brush the courtyard and collect all the bottles)
  
-====Am Tag darauf==== +====on the following day==== 
-  * Falls der **Schlafraum** genutzt wurde+  * If the **dormitory** was used
-    * Matratzen abziehen und Wäsche in den Putzraum legen +    * brush the dormitory + dispose all waste and bring bottles out 
-    * Abstellen der Heizung + Schließen der Dachfenster +    * take the sheets off the mattresses and put the laundry to the room where we store the cleaning agents 
-    * Putzen des Bades (= Toilette Dusche im Vorderhaus putzen+    * turn off the heating and close the roof-light 
-    * Entgegennahme des Schlüssels von den Übernachtungsgästen +    * clean the bathroom (=toilet shower in the front building
-    * Bandschlafraum durchfegen + Müll & Flaschen rausbringen +    * the band will return their key to you 
-  * evtl. Frühstück für Acts+  * prepare breakfast for the acts
oeffentlich/kulturleitfaden_eng.txt · Zuletzt geändert: 23.03.2016 um 12:10 von roxy@azconni.de